Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stupidity...

Well, this is not a common mistake, it's just plain stupidity. I've just seen a video on youtube.com where a girl/woman said she was praying for an earthquake in Japan and that she's happy 'God' answered her after only a couple of days and shook the country of Japan. She also said that she will keep praying until 'God' kills all atheists and non-christians. And this is something that bugged me for some time, I can't think of a reason why would anyone want to see other people dead. They all say that their religion is the only one that's true and that it's a peaceful religion, yep, peaceful. I just don't see how it could be peaceful when believers make protests in order to force the government to declare war to a country that has a different religion and cause death to innocent people who never did anything to them. I've also heard from some people that you should pray to your god, whoever he is, every day. And to reply to that, I'll just quote Nietzsche who said: ,,I cannot believe in a god that wants to be praised all the time.''. If he's really all-powerful, then he doesn't need your prayers and he certainly won't cast you out to hell for not reminding him that he is all-powerful. To sum up, I don't believe in a God and if you do, don't take anything I write here as an offense, I don't want to insult you, I just want to see some evidence for your God and if you convince me, I'll convert to your religion. Let me know if you want to see me post videos on youtube and how you liked this post in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment